Alpenglow Mountain Festival
Each winter, Alpenglow Sports hosts a 2 week festival to profile winter sports of all kinds. Many events are held at Tahoe XC as well as other venues around North Lake Tahoe. Mountain Festival Info
Great Ski Race
The Great Ski Race is one of the largest nordic ski races west of the Mississippi and is the main fund raising event for the Tahoe Nordic Search & Rescue Team, a non-profit all-volunteer organization. Ski from Tahoe City to Truckee. More Details
Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 3-6pm at the Tahoe XC Lodge!
- Bring the kids!
- Dance for snow
- Take your picture & pick up your pass
- Buy the perfect stocking stuffers at our retail store
- Free refreshments and snacks
- Say hi to friends and get stoked about skiing!
SNOW POOL The winner is Tessa Beard! Congrats for choosing the first date we were able to groom! The winner gets the entire pool and a $25 Tahoe XC Gift Card.
Join your friends at Hacienda in Tahoe City on Tuesday, December 11th from 5-7pm for happy hour drinks, tacos and a raffle!
- $20 Adult Taco Bar
- $10 Under 13 Taco Bar
- Happy Hour drink prices for all
- Raffle for a Tahoe XC Season Pass and other great prizes
Hacienda is donating 1/2 the proceeds to Tahoe Cross-Country Ski Education Association. Thank you, Hacienda!
Kick off the new year with all your friends at Tahoe XC. Enjoy pancakes, eggs, bacon, coffee and juice! $10 suggested donation.
- Date: Sunday, January 27, 2019
- Start: North Tahoe High School, Tahoe City
- Finish: Northstar California XC Ski Center
- Distance: 26 km (Classic or Skate)
For more information visit www.FarWestNordic.org.