Calling All Artists!
We’re establishing a logo for the Kevin Murnane Scholarship and we need your help. Kevin Murnane served as our manager from 1999 to 2015 and was a central part of the North Lake Tahoe community. Now we’re reaching out to that same community. Help us by designing a logo that will represent Kevin and his memorial scholarship for years to come.
- The logo should embody who Kevin was and build on the letter K. It should be imaginative, thoughtful, and clean. We’re not looking for anything run of the mill, but rather something as unique as Kevin. Read more about Kevin.
- Please limit logo colors to 3 total (black and white are considered colors).
- All ages are welcome to participate.
- Logos must be delivered as a Vector (AI, EPS, SVG) file.
- Multiple submissions are allowed per person.
- Logo submissions are due by 11:59pm on February 29, 2020.
- Submit your design(s) as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winning design will be announced on March 15th, during our annual Kevin Murnane Scholarship Fund Drive.
The creator of the winning logo will receive name recognition and a hearty thank you. We understand that art takes time and we value your creativity. But as a nonprofit, we are hoping to keep as much funds as possible in the scholarship.
Thank you for participating in this community contest. All submissions will be voted on by our current Executive Director, staff, and Board of Directors. The final logo will be selected by the Murnane family.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Genevieve Evans at email@example.com.