50 km of skate and classic tracks groomed to perfection.
21 ski trails and 1 snowshoe specific trail, all through forests and meadows, some with stunning views of Lake Tahoe. 3 trailside warming huts with picnic tables, hot chocolate and tea. 9 kilometers of dog-friendly trails for the entire family.
Our Trail System
The trail map above is an interactive map where you can zoom in and out and move around the trail system. The trails are overlaid on a Google Map and are to scale.
How to use this map
- You can interact with the map on this page or click on the [View larger map] icon in the upper right corner, which will open Google Maps.
- Click on an individual trail to see additional information such as the distance and other notes.
- Track yourself on the trail system using Google Maps on your smartphone. Click here to learn how.
Download Printable Map
- If you’d prefer, you can also download this PDF and print our map.
Dog Trail Rules
Dog-friendly trails are noted on the map above with the paw icon. Please note the below Dog Trail Rules before bringing your pups to Tahoe XC.
- Dogs are permitted on dog-specific trails ONLY (indicated on our maps with a paw icon)
- Sunday through Friday: 8:30-5pm
- Saturday, and all holiday periods: 8:30-11am and 2pm-5pm only
- Leashes required at the trailhead and parking lot
- Only service dogs allowed in the lodge
- Clean up after your dog. Free poop bags are provided.
- Place all poop bags in garbage cans
- Stay on designated dog trails only
- Keep your dog close and under strict voice command
- Skijoring is not allowed
- Leave aggressive and unruly dogs at home
Fat Bike Policy
We do not allow any fat bikes at Tahoe XC during the winter season. We appologize for any inconvenience, but our trail system is groomed specifically for Nordic skiing and snowshoing. At this time, we do not have the capacity to create specific trails for fat bikes and we cannot allow them on our ski and snowshoe trails because they effect the quality of our grooming. Thank you for your cooperation and for understanding.